Landscapes Naturally engages school communities in transforming outdoor learning and play. We motivate learners and maximise your use of the whole outdoor learning environment across the curriculum.
"By working with Felicity we have learned how to teach different topics in more creative ways outdoors." Teacher - Fulham Primary School
Our professional landscape architecture experience together with teaching expertise, is a combination of skills that is highly valued by schools.
- Engage your whole school community in practical workshops to make changes in the grounds that they design, implement and are proud of.
- Deliver CPD, student workshops and team teaching outdoors.
- Review playtimes - including a playground resources, equipment, site and behaviour audit.
- Support grounds development - from low cost ‘quick wins’ to major redevelopment projects.
- Fundraising and bid writing.
"I have really appreciated your wealth of experience and knowledge and your guidance through the whole process of change. I have no doubt that the success of the Vanessa Nursery Garden is down to your guiding hand." Head, Vanessa Nursery
“She knows a lot of fun stuff!” KS2 child