Education through school grounds development and learning outdoors
Landscapes Naturally engages school communities in transforming outdoor learning and play. We motivate learners and maximise your use of the whole outdoor learning environment across the curriculum.
Our professional landscape architecture experience together with teaching expertise, is a combination of skills that is highly valued by schools.
- Engage your whole school community in practical workshops to make changes in the grounds that they design, implement and are proud of.
- Deliver CPD, student workshops and team teaching outdoors.
- Review playtimes – including a playground resources, equipment, site and behaviour audit.
- Support grounds development – from low cost ‘quick wins’ to major redevelopment projects.
- Fundraising and bid writing.